Saari Development

This blog is intended to be a log of my (Ali Rizvi's) professional ramblings as a software development engineer. I intend to add logs of my experience with different technologies, software, tech books/articles and related stuff from time to time. My intention is to have an archive for my personal use and public benefit.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Vim: Setting height and width of gVim window

I always struggled with this on my windows Vim and today I saw the fix on a vim users mailing list addressing this exact question.

Here is the way to set height (lines) of gVim (graphical Vim) window:
:set lines=40

and here is how to set width (columns) of gVim windows:
:set columns=80

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert Mark Bram said...

Thank you - just what I was looking for. :)

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home