Saari Development

This blog is intended to be a log of my (Ali Rizvi's) professional ramblings as a software development engineer. I intend to add logs of my experience with different technologies, software, tech books/articles and related stuff from time to time. My intention is to have an archive for my personal use and public benefit.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Vim: Adding file extension to a filetype of syntax highlighting

"Add this line to syntax highlight any rhtml (rails view, ERb) to be displayed with HTML syntax highlighting
autocmd BufRead *.rhtml set filetype=html

Now I have to figure out how to load the matchit plugin that enables auto-complete for HTML tags

1 Comments:

Blogger Giampaolo RodolĂ  said...

Thanks a lot.
It was a long time I was looking for this.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home